An Entrepreneur, Community Oriented Person who Believes in Family Values.
An Entrepreneur, Community Oriented person who Believes in Family Values.
Being able to help others and improve the lives of those within Will and DuPAge County is something I truly enjoy and volunteer for any opportunities that I come across.
My name is Rajesh Narayan, a resident of Naperville since 2007. I have an undergraduate and masters degree in Economics from University of Maryland, College Park. I have been an entrepreneur for about two decades. My wife, Shanu and I have been married for 20 years and we have one daughter who goes to Scullen Middle School in District 204. She has been the inspiration for me to run.
I am closely involved with the community. I am an HOA President. I have volunteered with my wife and my daughter at charities benefiting underprivileged through various organizations DeKalb County Community Gardens, No kids Hungry and Feed My Starving Children. We organized food drives for Aurora Food Pantry, provided financial support to individuals and families hit hard during Covid pandemic.
I have been involved in the Education field for 15 years as a volunteer. I care about the Education System that will create leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
I will advocate for broadening the world languages taught and credited at High Schools and Middle Schools under World languages learning programs such that the languages represent the diversity of school district population; specifically seeking representation for Indian languages considering the demographics of Indian Prairie School District. I will bring transparency and consistency to the process of learning world language credits at High School level for students gaining proficiency in world languages outside the classroom.
I believe I have educational excellence and qualification to run for the prestigious IPSD 204 School Board. IPSD District public schools are some of the best in the nation because students represent a diverse mix of cultures, strengths and passions. I have the breadth of skills and knowledge to oversee a large organization to ensure consistency, transparency, and fiscal responsibility. With my passion, vision, and experience, I am ready to represent you as an at-large member of the IPSD School Board 204. I will fight for every student to have a quality, consistent, strengths-focused, and equitable education that prepares them for a successful future.
- Entrepreneur – Founder & CEO of Abacus Infosystems, GetSkills.com, Eagles Express Logistics
- Undergraduate and Master degree in Economics
- Recognized Technology Professional
- Married 20 Years, 1 daughter – Believes in Family Values
- Successful Business & Finance/Economics Background
- Created hundreds of high paying jobs in Technology and Logistics
- Board Chair at ASUG (Past)
- Closely involved with Education for 15 years.
- Director at FIA (Federation Of Indian Associations).
- Director, Community Outreach Programs, IACA (Indian American Cultural Association).
- HOA Board President
- Volunteer with my wife and daughter at charities benefiting underprivileged through various organizations DeKalb County Community Gardens, No kids Hungry and Feed My Starving Children.
- Organized food drives for Aurora Food Pantry, provided financial support to individuals and families hit hard during Covid pandemic.
- Supported Hindi Lovers Club of Illinois along with my wife. She served on the HLC board for 3 years.
Actively involved and participated in the volunteer events through IACA (Indian American Cultural Association), a Not-for-profit, pioneering Indian-American Cultural Organization building cross cultural awareness along with providing volunteering services to seniors and special needs children. Participated in Food drives at Aurora Food Pantry, MAFS, provided financial support to individuals and families hit hard during Covid-19 pandemic.